York, Pa – Violence erupted during a Black Lives Matter march through the streets of York, Pennsylvania, protesting the death of George Floyd.

The march turned into a full blown riot when a large crowd of violent people mobbed a white female who was driving her car on the street during the impromptu march.

Watch the scene unfold, filmed by Aimee Lewis:

According to WHTM:

The march began at Penn Park, moved to the police station, then became a parade down George Street, which still had cars occupying the road. The roads were not blocked off, which meant that vehicles had to yield way for protestors.

The march took a violent turn when a fight broke out between a protester and a driver. The driver got out of their vehicle, while several people swarmed around the car in a scuffle. The commotion eventually resulted in someone jumping on the vehicle and shattering the rear window.

Update: According to York Mayor Michael Helfrich, “It is clear so far from the footage that nobody was dragged out of the car.”

Ignore what you saw in the video.

Posted by hbg100.com

America’s News Source

369 Comments

1. Uhhhb pretty sure this story was disproved. The mayor of York released a statement saying as much. It’s shameful that you published an article with such an inflammatory headline, especially without properly fact checking it first.

1. Yeah and Mayors are so truthful, huh? The headline absolutely was spot on.

1. You weren’t even there hoe

2. You can clearly see in the video, the person opened their door and got out 🙄

2. Robert T Spurlock June 11, 2020 at 9:34 pm

I guess that you are deaf dumb and blind too.

1. And you have insulted people with disabilities.

2. As a mother of a 27 year old deaf daughter I find your comment very offensive. I am not gonna use any nasty remarks towards your lack compassion for anyone with disabilities to stoop to your level.

3. The video proves the assault. Ok, she got out of her car before she was attacked by a mob.

1. She was attacked,end of story,mayor is a piece of shit.

4. So no one beat her, no one jumped on her car, etc. MMMMM, ok.

1. Shelli kirbey June 18, 2020 at 8:50 pm

Exactly..I’m so sick of this bullshit..These dumb mf..Guess it took all u guys to stop one little old girl..you dumb mother fuckin pussys..Fu all and your mf rights..you make yourselves look like pieces of shit fr..You want to help your race buddy then change the way your your approaching it..in past you would of had my vote but not yo dumbasses murdering n beating n looting n destroying shit..And I dont give a fuck what you think..

5. If it was disproves, the “uhh pretty sure” isnt proof…show evidence.

6. So where did it happen ? You see it being done we are not blind . Armed do that to me and well you want a response you will get one

1. And you’ll find your dumb ass in jail for a long time

2. Brandon Conrad June 19, 2020 at 12:49 am

No, he wouldn’t end up in jail because you have every right to shoot if you feel your life is in danger. That’s the whole purpose behind lawfully owning a firearm.

7. Sledge O’Malley June 17, 2020 at 7:47 pm

Fascist pigs defend violence like we all see in the video

1. Fuck you

8. What ?? Did you watch the video ? Or you must be blind since you can see what actually happened ! But I bet you can read this text !

9. Be more clear please, what was disproved? That a white women was dragged from her car and beaten and stomped, that nobody destroyed property or that there was no barricades?

10. With our own eyes we see a white woman dragged out of her own car and assaulted. Then we see black men stomping on the roof of her car and destroying it. No police anywhere, not that I blame them. Don’t tell me… the mayor of York is a Democrat.

1. I agree…and they wonder why they are labeled…hmmm…maybe the whites should hold a protest against and stop funding Medicaid..reverse rolls…let the whites sit home make a living off the blacks for change..

11. It doesn’t matter if they’re black, white, brown or yellow skinned. People just hating everyone.

1. Have you considered that the media is the cause of all this rioting, muggings , shootings with their one sided reporting .
        The media is the route that Soros and his billions a causing all this crap. The fake lane street are reporting and makes excuses for the rioters . Antifa is the arm of lame street media.

2. Phook Yu-Bi Nch June 19, 2020 at 7:51 pm

There are peaceful protesters who represent a movement to bring awareness of police brutality/racial profiling of African Americans, much like there are good police that try to help people. Then you have the rioters and bad cops, both can be pretty racist, which affect both sides. Its a shame to see videos of this nature because it does hurt good people on both sides, and some are trying to bring a positive message to light

12. Fact check your self and try watching the freaking video. Looks like she was drug from the vehicle to me, and there’s a set of legs right by her door before her door opens!!!
      There’s nothing about this situation of violence that you should be excusing!!!!!!

1. No shit I would have definitely opened fire and ran some mother fuckers over and saved my self because my life matters and anyone trying to take my life there life is over .

2. Oh so now we are making excuses this bullshit on innocent ppl..yall sick and u are part of the problem..smh

13. Susan Baldwin June 18, 2020 at 8:44 am

I guess you didn’t watch the video

14. Wow….you are just a noisy gong. . I see what I see here. You don’t need to tell me anything. Even if she wasn’t beaten, this is utter lawlessness.

15. Does it matter if she was dragged from the car or not?? She would have been anyhow! Did you see what they did to the car?? They had no permit to march, so the streets were NOT blocked off, so the woman had more right to be driving down the street than they did! No excuses!!!

16. George cantbreathfloyd June 18, 2020 at 4:05 pm

Fuck you moron there acting like animals but your to fucking dumb….hope it happens to you…..

1. Fuck you your the animal.you racist
        The ran her car thru tje crowd .The white b is a member part of antifa

2. Phook Yu-Bi Nch June 19, 2020 at 7:56 pm

You and Jackie need to go back to school and learn the difference between your and you’re. Only those with lesser education will be ignorant enough to become racist or pass on the hate. Please go to night school and get a decent education, the government will assist you if you are not financially capable, but otherwise, stfu.

17. You didn’t see a white female get tone out of her vehicle?? If you stopped sucking cock for a second you’d see it.

18. Apparently you didn’t watch the video. Girl drives thru unscheduled protest to get to where she needs to go, gets her ass whooped and her car totaled. Nice bunch of folks out there.

19. They just threatened her and destroyed her car. Nothing to see here!

20. Disapproved? By whom? How? Look at the video, do-called “protestors” ganged up and assaultedva lone woman, then damaged her vehicle purposefully. Are you blind, or just an apologist?

21. Your joking, right? Nobody can be that stupid to believe a mayor trying to spin a story that you actually see. I should tell you then that George Floyd died of a heart attack in his home. Since you believe a mayor over what is in front of you.

22. So the video is lying, you area f*ing moron

23. You’re human garbage

24. You’re human trash

25. You’re an idiot, George Soros funds virtually all the fact checkers you use, and he also funds the riots. If you think you get facts from the person writing the script, you’re daft.

26. Doesn’t matter if she was dragged out or got out, hard to tell who opened the door, but what happened after that is reprehensible. blm & antifa are nothing but violent, racist, thugs.
      If drivers would just hit the gas pedal, and keep going, they’d figure out soon enough it’s not worth it.
      Things were at their best racially until this crap started, now, you will find that most white people won’t give blacks the time of day anymore. You’ve shown us very clearly that you are nothing but violent savages and will obviously never evolve, if anything, you get worse with each generation.

27. So I didn’t just see a car get crushed in a BLM peaceful protest (sic), your request for me to not believe my lying eyes denies. !!!

28. The mayor is a liar can you not see the damn video?? Sorry but I guess when the mayor or dems say it is true it is then right?? This wasn’t she wouldn’t honk for the BLM so they called her a racist and beat her and damaged her car!!! Yeah that makes these rioters look good I hope they all go to prison and they end up paying and if she can get a good lawyer I’d sue the fuckn mayor too

2. “Police were nowhere to be found during the ensuing chaos, while protestors were angered that some drivers continued on despite people occupying the roads.”

The cops can’t be everywhere. Plus, the savages far outnumber the cops.

That’s the purpose of the roads…for drivers.

1. She drove her car into the crowd, used racist words to the crowd, voluntarily got out of crowd (there is more than this footage that clearly shows it), took a swing at somebody but found out she couldn’t handle the smoke. My niece and other family I know were there that day. Other than that blip in the radar it went well.

1. You call a woman being attacked by angry people and her car being trashed a “blip in the radar”?

2. Sledge O’Malley June 17, 2020 at 7:49 pm

Your defense of mob rule says volumes about your lack of character

3. Bullshit. They are fucking animals

4. You have a strange and twisted view of a blip in the radar. You are a racist as you believe you have the right to shut anyone down with violence if they don’t say what you say, act how you act and believe what you believe. You aren’t a registered parade that has the parade route blocked off. You block streets as you desire and anyone that is driving on the street that you’re illegally blocking gets assaulted and their car destroyed. These actions are laughable by a mob seeking peace, you bunch of hypocrites. I’m all for the real protesters, you all are a joke to the world except for Antifa, they love you.

5. If I remember correctly, VIDEO doesn’t lie. Ask Mr. Floyd.

6. You’re full of shit

7. Your niece and your other family members Marching with this terrorist group are part of the freaking problem!! We have eyes to see the truth!! And are you suggesting that if she used a racial slur then laws don’t matter and you can just go ahead and bash her head in? Because I’ve heard this excuse in the past and when the facts came out racial slurs were not used but during the time when that was stated it seems that it’s somehow negated a violent assault!!

8. Used “racist language” you cannot prove and still does NOT EVER justify assault by a mob.

9. I can call you every nane in the book, you still can’t lay hands on me you piece of human garbage!

2. Roads cars.. people sidewalks.. violent people thugs jail

3. They don’t want cops anyway

3. Concealed carry

1. Yep

2. Hell open carry works. Just be armed.

4. And they call us racist!
    It’s obviously clear who the racist is. I would have plowed right threw them before I’d let them drag me out of my car! The way I see it, is kill or be killed.

1. I’m not stopping for anyone you get in the way of a moving vehicle then that’s your stupid decision the road is for traffic not rioting and destroying someones car that did adsoulty nothing to you .

1. OR BEATING THEM UP.

2. No chance to drag me out of my car I would have taken plenty of bodies with me as i kept driving DEAD OR ALIVE could give a fuck less about these savages

5. Julie M. Ottaway June 17, 2020 at 2:10 pm

So, I didn’t see a woman get out of the car and I didn’t see a man stomping on the car and breaking the window. I guess I need to get glasses…oh…I forgot, I am wearing them. What in the hell is going on here. I wouldn’t touch my baby toe in New York. You can keep it. Damn New Yorkers need to know better than to vote in a Communist for mayor and a dill weed for a Governor. God help those that desperately need you…..and that are the black hearted creatures that can do so much damage….

1. Gofuckyourself June 17, 2020 at 2:41 pm

This was Pennsylvania, dipshit.

2. Dumb fuck this is York PA. NOT NEW YORK

1. It’s called The city New York you dumb ass twat

6. Fucking pieces of shit! I wouldn’t hesitate to unload rounds into these mother fuckers. Introduce them all to God and smear their worthless asses onto the sidewalk like the pieces of dogshit that they are!

1. 🙄🤣🤣🤣😂 shut up

7. FUCKING ANIMALS!! They’re uneducated and classless~ Pull a white women outta a car😂😂😂do that to a white guy in the car and they’ll get there animalistic ass kicked!!

8. It is incidents like this that are justified by even the mayor. All he could say was the woman wasn’t dragged out of her car. Then of course, one comment claims the woman used racial remarks to the protesters, which is most likely not true. What white woman, surrounded by an angry black mob would use racial slurs? Even if she did, gives no body the right to assault her. One wasn’t enough, they had to gang up in her. Then the idiot has to jump on her car, smashing her window. Not a protest. A riot no matter what you want to call it. Play by the rules. We do have rules in this country. If your going to protest, plan it so the roads can be properly blocked off. People driving there that day had engagements they had to attend. They would have taken detours had the protest been planned. But like this has gone on so far, people think they can just do what ever the he’ll they please. I blame on the mayors of these cities that are too busy trying to kiss the asses of criminals instead of protecting the whole city.

9. Why should I say June 17, 2020 at 7:17 pm

I’m sure everyone is seeing how this is going in the blacks can all get away with anything and everything and it’s the white person‘s fault!

The cops weren’t there because they get accused of everything why be there to protect anyone. After so many accusations they don’t want to get involved anymore !

10. Alesia Barwick June 17, 2020 at 7:19 pm

Mayor you are a fucking liar! They are animals running the streets and you coward down and allown it…you ARE A PIECE IS RUNNY SHIT! ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN…GOD TAKE HIS LIFE!

11. Yep acting like niggas!

Liked by 1 person

12. I’m sorry but it’s time to take our street back, by force if necessary. How many people have to lose their lives, it doesn’t matter what race. Mayors, Governors do your job and take back your cities before your citizens do it with blood shed,it won’t be pretty, just bloody and all because you failed to do your job.

13. Start shooting em

Liked by 1 person

1. Raymond Ekwubiri June 19, 2020 at 12:19 am

You are bloody ass racist, you shoot,you will also be shot dead. Shame to you for desiring to take lives you can’t create. You think you only can shoot?

1. What are you talking about if you are attacking me I’m going to shoot you and uumm whites have kids all the time!!! We aren’t the ones who abort more then we have thanks fact!!!! You’ve shown you’re the dumbest person here

14. BLM = Racists

Liked by 1 person

1. White supremacists = racism

15. Military is the answer

Liked by 1 person

16. These people better stay in gun controlled states like they have been doing so far because if you come to Florida and you surround my truck with me and my family in it you will receive 14 40cal shots from me and 10 from the Mrs. This is why we have to carry all the time now.

Liked by 1 person

1. All i see is a bunch of human feces in the road.

Liked by 1 person

2. PA, where this happened, is way more of a gun state than Florida with their nutty
      restrictions

Liked by 1 person

17. Just like a bunch of dam animals gang up on ya …why do they never fight one on one …I know why

Liked by 1 person

18. Jerome Washington June 17, 2020 at 10:26 pm

So if a bunch of whites were marching for whatever garbage cause there may be and a couple of them wearing confederate flag shirts starting beating a black man, now it is a White Supremacist violent riot and all protesters are guilty, but if it is BLM, then it’s “mostly peaceful protesters”. What the hell is that?!?!?!?

19. Protesters who turn violent in an instant? Hell, sounds like they were looking for a reason. Flatten their asses….drive right thru them.

20. jamie coughlin June 17, 2020 at 11:23 pm

She did get out of the car. WHY?? Stupid, the last thing you want to do if a mob is around you is get out and engage them!

21. At first it does look like someone pulled her out of the car. I can’t say she was in her seat and pulled out or she was getting out and they helped her get out. They smashed her window and jumping on her car. There’s no reason they need to do this there are many white people supporting them. She could have been one of them.

22. I’m not surprised some people act like they don’t know blacks are very fuckin’ racist. I look at it like this I had no slaves and everyone of them were never slaves. We all have the same ways of going to school getting good grades, and working for what you need and want. Let the past be exactly that the past. All this violence will just get closer to starting a racial war. No-one needs that.

23. I always try to carpool to save on gas fumes emissions. The two riders are * Smith and Wesson*.

24. The mayor is a coward. He should be denouncing this racist violence, and doing something about it. He says ‘We look forward to another day of peaceful protests today’, but can’t even bother to mention, much less condemn, that the mob smashed a car and beat up a woman. Only saying ‘negative incident’ in passing. What do you think he’d say if a white mob did that to a black woman? He’s too scared of the mob and the PC Thought Police himself.

25. So there an unscheduled protest with no barricades on the roads and I’m guessing the women was just driving and she did stop and wether she got out or was pulled out which probably did happen by the violence that occured after and people are actually putting blame on her and down playing the fact she was attacked literally by a mob of men? Ironic everyone was stating no cops around or to be found because aren’t they the same ppl who are trying defund them and rid get of them? I’m just confused in general at this point.

26. Gregory Glass June 18, 2020 at 9:52 am

RACIALLY MOTIVATED HATE CRIME!!!

27. Tired of rioters June 18, 2020 at 10:08 am

People better get smart and stop marching with the black protestors.All lives matter.If that was a black person pulled from the car by white people and beaten it would be all over the news!Smarten up people

28. So if this was the other way if a group of white people jumped a black woman it would be considered racism and said we target black people. How is this any different then what the African American are saying is being done to them

1. White people dont run around pulling black people out of cars.

29. Peaceful may ass! More animals running loos in public. Block the street and get run over next time since the police can’t be everywhere.

30. This is why I moved to Florida to get away from the stupidity in PA and NO I’m not a Demorat I VOTED FOR TRUMP, and I will Again MAGA. And yes I Carry more now than before.

31. Looks like she got beat up to me. Damn liberal people try to cover up anything.

32. I will shoot anyobe that tries to attack my car. I will shoot and I will run over anyone in front of my car trying to stop me. End of story. They’re not going to have a chance to jump on my car because they’ll be laying in the street. They’re not going to hurt me or my loved ones. Nope. I’m ready for them with a 12 gauge pump shotgun.

1. Raymond Ekwubiri June 19, 2020 at 12:34 am

You will run no where, if you shoot with your pump shortgun, you will also be shot dead, if live does not matter to you, yours also does not matter. Thank you.

33. Start shooting back if the joggers attack

34. Angry Citizen June 18, 2020 at 6:08 pm

NO LOVES MATTER HNTIL BLACK LIVES MATTER FTP!!!!!!

1. Oh so now we are making excuses this bullshit on innocent ppl..yall sick and u are part of the problem..smh

35. Oh so now we are making excuses this bullshit on innocent ppl..yall sick and u are part of the problem..smh

36. Last ime I checked it’s jay walking if not in a crosswalk. Video says it all. Correct me if I am wrong but…you only yield to pedestrians in a crosswalk. Not marching down the middle of the road with no barricades and no permit to do so.

37. I’m seriously disgusted with this whole thing. So it’s ok for the violence as long as long as you’re dishing it out. Some of us legally carry and will protect ourselves. Some of us will just run your asses over. Hell i may do both. Mr mayor. Wth. Denial this happened? You’re a special kinda special aren’t you?

38. The mayor is a asshole to say that was a peaceful protest was the dumbest thing I ve ever heard. not to have been prepared and had police presence there was irresponsible in every way!!!! I bet he wasnt present at the protest. Chicken shit. What the hell is wrong with people….what are you protesting anymore. Do you even know??? If you are true Christians then you wouldn’t be doing this ,its not about the death of floyd any longer it’s about being thugs!!! Its become a real life movie “the purge ” and I am not racist my family is multi cultural I don’t see color. I see humans. but all the violence is mostly coming from African Americans and you wonder why people are racist…trust me the RAFT OF GOD IS COMING… I KNOW WHERE IM GOING DO YOU ????
    I WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR ALL OF YOU. Bring in the military already and treat the animals the way they should be treated ….you want to act like a animal then you should get treated like a wild animal put in a cage …
    Alcatraz is sounded pretty good right now no matter what color you are.

39. This is disgusting. You protesting bc George Floyd was killed and you want to relay that it’s senseless violence, which is was, then you turn around and assault a white woman btw that’s senseless violence as well. You are no better then what was done to Floyd.

40. For anyone on the fence about how to vote going forward, please consider what kind of country you want to live in and vote accordingly.

I for one don’t want to live where roving mobs loot, destroy, attack, injure and kill at will with no consequences.

41. All i see is a bunch of human feces in the road.

42. Kathleen Brewer June 18, 2020 at 10:36 pm

Run over the fucking losers. Useless pieces of shit

43. wohooo thanks monkey lives matter, ill be sure to vote for trump again this time around to bad there isnt a new hitler born or else i would have voted for him.

44. Before anyone says anything – no, I wasn’t there. Now for my opinion, the mayor is a useless piece of shit, it does look like the girl got out of the car instead of being dragged out, but that certainly doesn’t justify beating her down like that. The police definitely had little to zero presence there but with the way BLM/Antifa are demanding the defunding and dismantling of police who can blame them, why should they put themselves in the middle of a situation like that and risk injury or death to themselves when it’s been made perfectly clear that their presence is not welcomed or wanted.

45. Fulton Waterloo June 19, 2020 at 7:27 am

Black “utes” certainly have great jumping ability

46. Maybe update you’re title to reflect the true story. Kind of irresponsible reporting to leave it as is.

47. I agree…and they wonder why they are labeled…hmmm…maybe the whites should hold a protest against and stop funding Medicaid..reverse rolls…let the whites sit home make a living off the blacks for change..

48. You can hear at about -0:18 in the video why it happened. “She’s racist! She didn’t honk for black lives matter!”

Make sure you honk from now on.

49. to all of you fucking idiots saying oh she got attacked blah blah blah end of the story, you all are fucking idiots. She opened the door when she had no right to. If she just kept slowly driving she would have been fine. But no dumb bitch decided to get out of the car of her own volition. Yes the protesters had no right to beat the shit out of her, but again she had no reason to get out of the vehicle. Yall are fucking retarded

50. Humans are literally going to destroy ourselves. This behavior is vile.