Allentown, PA – Kristie Tertel, a Lehigh County Republican Committee Woman resigned in April after being served with peace orders by a Baltimore Circuit Judge following harassment, stalking, and intimidation of an ex boyfriend. Tertel was also found to have been falsely representing herself to party leaders  as a Pennsylvania constitutional and international law attorney.

According to court records, the peace order states that Kristie Tertel “Shall Not Abuse,” “Shall Not Contact,” “Shall Not Enter Residence,” and “Shall Stay Away From Employment,” of the victim, being her ex lover. Court records also show that the order is active, permanent, and final. The order also prohibits Tertel from purchasing, owning, or possessing a firearm during the protection period.

Tertel was first elected to the Lehigh County Republican committee in November of 2018, and served as a committeewoman until she resigned in April of 2019 amidst the scandal.

Tertel’s facebook page is seen riddled with guns, military men, politicians, and political operatives. She is often seen voicing opposition to universal background checks, red flag laws, regulations on assault rifles and high capacity magazines, despite having an active restraining order against her for abusive conduct.

Tertel has long been a familiar face, not only in Lehigh County politics but also in Delaware, Maryland, and Washington D.C. posing for photos with prominent politicians at Trump International Hotel in Washington DC. According to friends and former associates of Tertel’s, she has long branded herself as a distinguished Pennsylvania Constitutional, and international law attorney for years, even handing out business cards from an Australian  law firm from which she claimed to be employed.

A photo of her business card was provided to us, and can be seen here. However upon further research it was found that Kristie Tertel is not employed as an attorney with Clayton Utz Law Firm in Sydney Australia, and not registered as an attorney in Australia, the State of Pennsylvania, or anywhere else in the country. There is also no record of Tertel ever attending law school or passing the bar exam. When an alleged law firm of whom she claimed to be employed was reached for comment, they said, “Kristie Tertel is not an employee of the company, and we have no record indicating that she has ever been employed within the firm.”

On October 10, 2018 at a Citizens for Liberty Town Hall “Firearms Forum-Common sense  Solutions,”  Tertel was introduced as representing the Republican Party on the panel as a “Pennsylvania Constitutional and International Law Attorney,” who, “recently spoke in front of the SCOTUS on the 10th anniversary of the DC vs. Heller decision.” A clip of her introduction can be viewed here:

When the group was later asked about the controversial introduction the group stated that, “we were just relaying the information that Kristie had provided to us in her biography.”

The debate seemed to go South when Tertel argued that the “Gun Show Loophole” was “Fake News” stating, “There is no such thing, from my understanding of the law as a “gun show loophole”; that is, “Fake News,” ok? Please correct me if i’m wrong.” This was much to the dismay of her fellow Republican panelists.  The segment of the panel can be viewed here:

This of course, drew speculation about Tertel’s credentials as a lawyer, resulting in an investigation which found her alleged credentials as a lawyer to be fake.

Tertel also claimed during the conservative panel in Bucks County that she placed second in the nation in the national spartan race stating “I run Spartan Races competitively, 10 to 20 miles for fun; I usually place between 1 and 3 in the nation..right now I’m number 2”. However After further research, it appears that Tertel never placed at all in the Spartan Race, and hasn’t ever placed in the history of the race.In fact, the 2nd was place finish in the nation is held by Kaci Monroe, a Physical Therapist, business owner, and resident of Big Fork Montana, according to the official roster of Spartan Race Inc.

Tertel also stated that after winning the  #2 spot in the nation she became arrogant” stating “I became so arrogant, that I asked myself what do I need a gun for? I have these” while flexing her biceps to the audience. She then pulled out a cell phone and showed a photo which appeared to be a bruised face from alleged domestic violence, insituatiing the need to protect herself from a domestic abuser. However upon further research, it appears that the wounds were self-inflicted.

Tertel also stated during the panel  that she grew up playing NCAA ice hockey with guys  stating that she was the “only chick on the team”.

However  upon further research it was found that Tertel was not the only female on the team as she had stated, but rather one of all, beings that is was a woman’s team, and all of the players on the team were female.

Party officials also claimed, that during a Lehigh County Executive committee meeting on Second Amendment rights, Tertel stood up and  introduced herself as an Executive Board Member of The Second Amendment Institute, a gun rights advocacy group in Washington DC, however a quick call to the institutes’s President, confirmed that Tertel was not on the board of directors, and was never involved with the organization in any official capacity.

According to both local and state political operatives, Kristie Tertel has also claimed to friends, acquaintances, and associates that she was recently hired, and is actively employed by the Trump 2020 Campaign Committee to lead women’s outreach for the 2020 election cycle in Pennsylvania.  However, a source familiar with Trump 2020 campaign operations confirmed that Kristie Tertel was not hired, and is not actively employed by the Trump Campaign stating, “any assertion to the contrary is false.”

Kristie is also no stranger to controversy surrounding the #metoo movement and sexual allegations. The latest being in the Republican Primary congressional race for PA-7. It has been confirmed by multiple sources within the party, that during the primary,  Tertel, being in early support of candidate Dean Browning, was involved in the manufacturing and spreading of false allegations of sexual misconduct of then candidate Marty Nothestein. Nothestein was later cleared of wrongdoing, and went on to defeat Browning in the primary, but was later defeated by Susan Wild in the general election.

A comprehensive sweep of Tertel’s social media accounts found that Tertel has been making a myriad of allegations about other individuals as well, more specifically members within the Republican party when upon further research were found two be false.  When one of the individuals were reached for comment, they explained that the allegations were false, and defamatory, and were currently being handled as a legal matter.

Multiple groups, including the Lehigh Valley Young Republicans, the Lehigh Valley Republican Party, as well as the Lehigh County Republican Committee and other Republican and conservative groups in Washington D.C. have all been said to have distanced themselves from Tertel and the controversy.

It is unclear what Kristie Tertel plans to do with what remains of her forged career, but it seems as though it is quickly coming to an end before even getting started.

Advertisements

Posted by hbg100.com

America’s News Source

105 Comments

1. She’s definitely a thief.. she stole all of our hearts. The more you talk shit about Tertel and call-text her and leaders with this made up crap about her, only aids in people hating YOU more, Kevin Martin, and supporting her even more 🙂 You hide behind a keyboard with all of these false accusations and put a picture next to it because REASONS. This is exactly what Kevin Martin does. I am waiting for you to create more fake telephone numbers and conversations you’ve ‘had’ with yourself posing as her.

2. Why doesn’t the author of this post on your shared personal blog nor ‘sources’ named? This reeks of falsehoods and lies.

3. We as Kristie’s in laws, we are just as fed up with Kristie’s shenanigans as everyone else is. Her “fiance” is nearly half her age. Can’t she find someone close to her own? He’s a kid!

1. I am Kristie’s in law. We love her. You have sunk to a new level here.

4. Kristie needs to sue the living pants off of you. I can’t wait.

5. This always happens right before Kristie gets an award or has a big event coming up. The ‘author’ must have been overlooked or not invited. Truly a hit piece with no substance. Poor Kristie she is truly doing good in this world full of narcissistics like Mr. Martin.

6. Sounds to me, I am no expert here, that you are trying to hurt this beautiful young woman’s reputation with known false allegations taken as fact. You are DESPERATE to illicit a response from her. Very similar to Kevin Martin with Candace Owens, Laura Loomer and hundreds of other innocent women. This is from over a year ago. Seems to me with the timing that someone just found out Kristie got engaged and she is happily in love. I hope she doesn’t bother to respond to one lick of this. Had the anonymous author actually done his research, he would find out all of this is slander. My wife and I would love to represent you Kristie.

7. Kevin Martin just admitted to writing this and I am so mad it is full of lies about Christy

8. What a pathetic attempt by this BLOG (this is not a news article folks) to discredit the hard work of this young lady. Now you are bringing political campaigns in it? Pretty sure you just started a battle that you have no hope of winning.

9. Not a good idea to bring the military into this. Kristie Tertel has done nothing wrong and I for one will see to it that the owners of this website are brought to justice. This poor woman is a survivor and works her butt off to help other victims of domestic violence.

10. Why can’t everybody just love everybody!! It’s so simple people!!

11. Citizens for Liberty knew she didn’t practice in PA when Kristie made it clear in an email with the then President to modify advertising of the event. I saw it and hopes she sues the laughable nonprofit. Kristie never identified herself as an attorney practicing in PA either. They knew. I was there. You have to MAKE UP lies about Kristie because there’s nothing but good that comes from her hard work VOLUNTEERING to speak at events like the Firearms Forum in October 2018.

12. Lauren Monzon 15 Sep 2019 at 1:37 pm

It is blatantly obvious this woman has decided to drop numerous comments in defense of herself under alias’. I always knew something was very off about her from the moment I laid eyes on her then solidified that when I was introduced. I always enjoy finding out I was right, and having the opportunity to utter the words “I told you so!”

1. Of course they’re her; they’re all her. People know this is how she talks and makes multiple accounts to look like she has support. It’s completely insane.

1. Susan is a FRAUD doo doo do doo doo doo

2. Fall’s arrival 15 Sep 2019 at 5:42 pm

Susan Wild is a fraud, too bad we couldn’t win that race for Allentown. Kristie really hurt us there with her false sexual accusations against Marty. She makes a mockery out of survivors of abuse.

13. Kristie deleted all of her social media accounts. It looks like she’s in hiding.

1. I saw her yesterday at the Street Fair. She was smiling and laughing without a care in the world. Looks like you’re not even on her radar.

2. Pathetic cowardice. Kristie got away with pretending she was a law attorney for years. She is in way over her head now.

1. Yall Need To Move On 20 Sep 2019 at 10:29 am

Can you please send your personal blog to the Department of Education. I am sure her student loans would become a lot better since all of your ‘research’ is super duper real and stuff.

14. Don’t fret. Kristie is lurking on fake accounts. It’s her M.O.

1. Unlike you trolls, she has a job and is very busy planning her wedding. What’s wrong- you didn’t get invited?

1. Jess Baldwin 15 Sep 2019 at 5:51 pm

She does not have a job. She lives at home off her parents. She is going on 40 marrying a kid that just turned 18. SICK!

2. Kevin Martin- She is Not Leaving Her Fiance for You 20 Sep 2019 at 9:59 am

I saw the messages Kevin Martin sent her fiance.. HE KEPT ASKING HIM FOR KRISTIE’S NUMBER.. what a loser!!!

15. You guys sent pretty nasty ‘anonymous’ text messages to Kristie last night and we made it into a drinking game so who do I need to thank for this hangover?

16. Apparently there is even more to the story..

1. This is a PERSONAL BLOG 20 Sep 2019 at 9:55 am

What story? LOL You are so desperate to ‘get her back’ for not giving you the time of day that you have to manufacture lies because you don’t have any dirt on her. You people really need help for writing this blog LOL

17. Susan Jane Goldner is a Fraud and Unemployed 20 Sep 2019 at 9:56 am

Susan Jane Goldner why are you so obsessed with Kristie Tertel?

1. Thomas John, you’re Kristie’s only supporter. There’s no defending what she did and how she deceived and lied to others for years promoting herself under entirely false pretenses. Serious stuff. You can call me whatever you want, won’t change the fact she isn’t a lawyer and never was, among other lies.

18. What is the truth? 30 Sep 2019 at 5:29 pm

Waiting on Big Sarge to give us the details of his investigation into this.

1. Tertel is Innocent 5 Nov 2019 at 2:14 am

Susan Jane Goldner we just found your arrest records for DUI. Americans for Prosperity national office has no record of your employment. Enough with the defamation against this accomplished woman, Tertel. No wonder you were kicked out of the GOP by unanimous vote SJG!

19. Time for Truth 1 Oct 2019 at 4:17 am

An active restraining order against her, running around telling people she’s a Constitutional and International law attorney when she’s not, this woman belongs in the nuthouse. What an insult to every individual who holds the honorary title “Esquire”.

20. She’s fake 23 Oct 2019 at 8:08 pm

Be careful with this woman. She’s telling everybody she’s an international lawyer but she’s not. She’s also a big stalker

1. Vanessa Alan 31 Oct 2019 at 9:05 pm

She was FANTASTIC on Fox News last night! Go Kristie!! We support you!!

21. Kevin Martin is a Democrat 5 Nov 2019 at 2:16 am

Kevin Martin you WISH she was stalking your sorry ass

22. Christie spent years posting fake pictures on Facebook saying she lived in New York City as a lawyer for a few years back in 08-09 or so. This article comes as no surprise. she’s a pathological liar pretty sick person. SAD

1. Never happened. Stop stalking Kristie on social media or at least do it better and get the years straight LOL

23. I cannot believe I stumbled upon this story. I mean really, what a happy accident this was. So let me share a funny but also a very alarming story about this individual; Kristie Tertel.

I met this person on a hook up site in 2003 called Hot or Not. It was the first time (and after our encounter nearly the last) that I had ever used the internet to meet women. I was fresh home from the military and Kristie was one of many connections that I had made from using this site. Except that Kristie was the first and maybe the only girl to initiate messaging with me. She looked pretty cute and athletic in her photo so I thought sure why not? We sent one or two messages to each other, I was 22 at the time and was probably just being flirty or whatever but to my surprise she was down to meet right away and was willing to make the drive from Baltimore to NY overnight. I thought it was rash and crazy but said sure come meet me at my friend’s house cause he’s having a party to ring in 2004. I start bragging to my friends New Year’s eve about this girl and showing off her picture and then much to my surprise a different person entirely shows up. She swore it was really her and one of her best photos of herself that she always used but I felt like she wasn’t telling me the truth. I remember feeling disappointed and even somewhat humiliated then I had gotten Catfished my very first time meeting somebody form online. I wanted to be a good sport about it, even though she was wearing a tacky Hooter’s T-shirt that looked kinda trashy for the occasion. I drank my embarrassment away while she regaled my friends with ridiculous tales of self-accomplishments that were clearly fabricated if not at least embellished. It was all kind of a joke on me, really. The next day, not wanting to be a jerk, I offered to take her to Canada because she said she’d never been. She said sure and we went and got a room on Clifton Hill in the Falls side of Canada. Here is where I really began to sense that something was off about this individual. She kept eluding to the fact that we looked so much like Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson (who were an item and part of pop culture at this time) that we might as well just identify as them and introduce ourselves as them since we are in another country entirely and nobody would know. I laughed but she was being at least semi serious because she greeted somebody outside of a bar as Jessica! It was really strange and I remember asking her on more than one occasion to stop.

This is probably the best example of red flags that Kristie displayed besides trying to get free drinks for “being famous” everywhere we went. It didn’t feel cheap either, it felt compulsory with her, like she liked to put on a suit and be somebody she wasn’t all the time. She seemed good at it too, which kind of freaked me out. Important to note now is that everything else from there, from the mundane act of buying drinks, to ending up back at the hotel room, was completely consensual and if anything I was the one getting cold feet like I needed to get the heck out of there because something’s just not right. I had promised breakfast but didn’t really feel like it come Sunday morning on account of having a hangover headache. I just told her I wasn’t feeling up to it and just wanted to get back home to rest up so I’d drop her back off at her car. She didn’t say anything for a couple of minutes and then BAM! Out of nowhere and full of rage she begins shouting at me in the car about how I didn’t really want her and how I just wanted to have sex and that was all. And that furthermore, she began making threats that her dad is a state police officer in Maryland and that when she got home, she was going to tell him that I raped her in a hotel room! She assured me that I would absolutely be found guilty and go to jail or prison because judges and police always side with the woman in cases like this. I believe my gut reaction was to ignore this and pay attention to traffic as we were literally crossing customs on the Canadian side right as she said this. Once we crossed back into N.Y. is when I got assertive with her and asserted that I had dozens of witnesses who could vouch otherwise and the simple fact that she made a 14 hour drive on New Year’s Eve through Maryland traffic to meet some guy on a whim basically. I dropped her off after an hour of complete silence in the car and then through text she immediately began to reissue threats of filing these completely bogus charges against me as soon as she got back home. For a good two weeks or so I felt pretty concerned and scared that maybe she was just crazy enough to make a false claim like this out of sheer paranoia that “I just didn’t want her”. Finally after a few weeks subsided I called her bluff and rested easy again. But it might have been the most nervous I’ve ever felt in life.

And if Kristie is reading this right now, I’ll bet she’s got a shit-eating grin on her face about how she successfully tormenting another person. Psychopaths are like that. But Karma is a very real thing and I’d be remiss if I didn’t pay attention and warn others about individuals like this, especially when they weasel their way into some kind of power. I’m sure Kristie would interpret that as stalking behavior and run to a lawyer crying harassment. People like her love to commit wrongdoings yet somehow strangely feel very strongly that they indeed were the victim. No reflection, no remorse, not even the thought of an apology but rather the expectation of one to those they have hurt. I leave this reply not with any ill-will, Kristie was but a just a tiny insignificant little blip in my life. This is rather to a friendly warning to all future partners, employers, colleagues, friends, aka VICTIMS that if you get involved with this individual, whether casual or professional or however else, you might regret it.

24. The weird thing about Kristie Tertel is that Borderline Personality Disorder normally gets better with age. It starts to subside naturally in your 30’s, but she’s pushing 40 and it’s still raging pretty hard

25. Sean M Guay how was prison

26. Hey there Kristie, couldn’t tell ya never went. How’s the unemployment life treating ya?