U.S. News – After having his Twitter account reinstated by Elon Musk last week, Kanye West has now launched his campaign for President, YE24, and met with former U.S. President Donald Trump on Tuesday evening for dinner at Mar-a-Lago with his campaign advisors.
Karen Giorno, a former Trump strategist who is now working for the YE24 campaign, confirmed to Politico that she was at the dinner with Trump, West and Nick Fuentes.
Just before midnight on Thanksgiving, West tweeted an image of a group chat between himself and YE24 campaign advisors Milo Yiannopoulos, Nick Fuentes, and an unnamed informant who suspected that Trump advisor Jason Miller was the source for a Daily Beast smear campaign targeting West with false allegations about Kim Kardashian and members of Adidas staff.
Politico reported that when Trump met for dinner with West, “Kanye very much wanted to visit Mar-a-Lago,” Trump said. “Our dinner meeting was intended to be Kanye and me only, but he arrived with a guest whom I had never met and knew nothing about.” Trump was referring to Nick Fuentes.
Media reports also confirmed the content of West’s campaign group chat. According to Axios, Fuentes told Trump that he was on Truth Social but had been banned from the social media platform Gettr because Trump adviser Jason Miller, the CEO of the company, wasn’t a fan of his. Trump allegedly asked whether it was because Fuentes was on the “fringe” of his supporter base, the source said. Fuentes acknowledged that he was, saying he’s “one of those people who got banned from everything.”