Update: AntiFA used Chemical Weapons against Police in Harrisburg, PA – State police were on the front lines of a protest in Harrisburg and reported a stinging sensation to their skin after cleaning off the fruit that was thrown by AntiFA, police Capt. Deric Moody said.
Police prepare for Nationwide rioting on July 2nd, as Antfa has announced its plans to demonstrate against America, President Trump, and his supporters.
Urgent Call to Arms:
Some interesting points made on the tactics of AntiFA:
- AntiFA groups regularly call venues and threaten violence to get events canceled.
- When AntiFA groups get events canceled, the media reports on it and ties the inviting group to the alt-right.
- The last few times this has happened, it was not established AntiFA groups that called in the threats. Instead, the groups had formed literally just a few days before.
- It is entirely possible (perhaps even likely) that the alt-right is creating fake AntiFA groups to get their own events canceled because it generates media.
- Getting events shut down also allows the alt-right to play the victim and get sympathy from libertarians who value free speech.
- When an event is canceled or moved or rescheduled, it can cause significant logistical headaches and financial hardship for the event organizer — or the state party.
Some other points made about AnitFA:
- Most of the AnitFA don’t actually vote
- The AnitFA never have proper permits for their hate speech
- When they do have permit, they always end up in the streets leaving the designated area
- They’re looking for a fight or to destroy things, so the police just follow them around
- When AntiFA alone come to town, they always do it late at night
- AntiFA throw stuff at the police horses
They carry all kinds of weapons and throw firecrackers
A memo from AntiFA leadership to its followers: