Harrisburg, PA – HOW TO SQUANDER MULDER SQUARE MONEY
Gary Lenker, Executive Director of Tri-County Housing
- G. Lenker openly brags about building houses for $160,000 in Allison Hill and knowingly selling them for $90,000.
- G. Lenker has family connections to the contractor/builder of these homes.
- G. Lenker has direct connection to the real estate brokerage firm that sells the houses.
- Tri-County just got $500,000 from impact Harrisburg.
- G. Lenker openly bragged about this at a L.E.R.T.A. session in 2017.
- Gloria Martin Roberts approved the $500K as she sits on Impact Harrisburg Board.
- It was rumored yesterday, at the Mulder Square announcement, that Mayor was also talking about building for more and selling for less.
- This $500K was signed off by the spouse of our friend pictured above.